Outstanding RfP: The Proven Cognitive, Social And Emotional Benefits
- New RfP expectations at your inspection.
- What you need to know about a school reading culture.
- How to make time in the curriculum for reading and not lose it.
- Use RfP to drive literacy, numeracy, and social mobility skyward.
- Best practice in tracking support and progress.
Research Informed RfP Pedagogies
- Reap the cognitive, social, and emotional benefits of outstanding RfP.
- Review teaching against 4 keystone RfP practices.
- Plan RfP alongside reading instruction seamlessly.
- Be a Reading Teacher with outstanding knowledge of fundamental texts.
- Matchmake texts and readers without blowing the bank, reducing choice or inclusivity.
- Promote reading outside school successfully.
Principles to Impact Unengaged Readers
- Grounded in the best evidence of the social nature of RfP.
- Proven activities to promote engagement and informal book talk.
- Strategies to boost leisure reading and readers’ identities.
- Unmissable diverse and life-affirming reading lists
Who Should Attend?
Classroom teachers, literacy leaders, and senior leadership teams who want to dig deeper and make lasting impacts on school reading cultures to positively impact all readers’ identities. Come integrate effective strategies and principled practice throughout Key Stage 1 – 3.