Outstanding Secondary School Maths is the event of the year for teachers and leaders passionate about boosting maths standards. Now in its fourth year, the programme continues to pave the way in showcasing the latest tools and proven best practices to successfully tackle the biggest challenges faced by maths departments.
Spend the day surrounded by spectacular speakers and like-minded, driven teachers. Go home inspired, motivated and buzzing with cutting-edge ideas to boost attainment and confidence amongst your most challenging pupils.
Embed outstanding mathematics teaching as standard. Today. Every day.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Prepare for a panic-free Ofsted inspection in maths
- Gain a toolkit of innovative teaching approaches to challenge pupils of all abilities
- Share, collaborate and embed new ideas to deliver effective differentiation
- Deliver exercises that kindle mathematical curiosity and maximise attention spans
- Prioritise high-impact activities that quicken ownership of topics and cultivate mathematical creativity
- Raise the roof on the mathematical aspirations of your students
- Drive positive emotions and mindsets in maths
- Inspire potential, stretch and challenge so all pupils make outstanding progress
- Embed a pragmatic approach to assessment that will satisfy Ofsted demands
- Overcome common misconceptions and barriers to mathematical learning
- Equip your team with the confidence to break free of their comfort zones
- Cultivate a dynamic and innovative culture of learning throughout your maths department
COMMENTS FROM OUTSTANDING SECONDARY MATHEMATICS 2016
"One of the best courses I’ve attended in my professional career!"
Tom Washington, Learning Area Leader (Maths), St Teilos
"Amazing! Most inspiring and useful course I’ve been on in 15 years."
Alison Lewis, Subject Leader for Mathematics,St Ninian’s High School
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Heads of Mathematics
- Mathematics Coordinators
- Teachers of Mathematics
FEEDBACK FROM OUTSTANDING SECONDARY MATHEMATICS 2016:
"Enriching day full to bursting of inspiration."
Olivia Graham, Head of Mathematics, Queen Elizabeth II High School
"Inspirational – excellent ideas to use in the classroom."
Siobhan McCarry, Maths Teacher, St Louis Grammar School
"The complete package! Excellent speakers with a range of practical and adaptable ideas."
"I hardly dared blink in case I missed something... totally inspirational."
Whitstable Endowed School
"Again, Teachology delivers! Superb!"
Sara Mitchell, Assistant Head Teacher
"Worth three times the money!"
Emma Brits, Department Head, Alderman Peel High School